All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
4-H Gun Draw Numbers and Winners
- January 7th – #706 No Winner
- January 14th – #619 Larry C.
- January 21st – #890 No Winner
- January 28th – #881 No Winner
- February 4th – #588 No Winner
- February 11th – #207 No Winner
- February 18th – #940 No Winner
- February 25th – #393 No Winner
- March 4th – #432 Greg H.
- March 11th – #035 No Winner
- March 18th – #266 No Winner
- Food Challenge
- Livestock Judging
- Educational Presentations Public Speaking
- Food Show
- 3D Archery Match
- 3-Position Rifle
- Trap Skeet Shotgun Match
Welcome to 4-H
- Welcome to Texas 4-H
- 4-H Brochure
- 2018-2019 4-H Meetings
- 4-H FCS Projects
- 4-H Ag and NR projects
2019 4-H Gun Drawing
- 4H Wavier Indemnification
- This medical release is required for all 4-H events that require travel.
- 4-H Check Request 2018
If you have any questions please contact
- Cherrie Curtis CEA 4-H & Youth Development
- Anyone needing special assistance at an Extension program should contact the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office at 903-628-6702 at least one week prior to the program or event.Extension programs serve people of all ages regardless of socioeconomic level, race, color, sex, religion, disability, or national origin. The Texas A&M University System, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the County Commissioners Courts of Texas Cooperating.