All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
New Drawing Coming soon!
Welcome to 4-H
- 4-H Connect – https://texas.4honline.com/
- County – http://www.4htoday.com/
- District – https://d44-h.tamu.edu/
- State – https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/
- 2020 District 4 Food Challenge
- 2020 Livestock Judging
- Educational Presentations Public Speaking
- 2020 Food Show
- 2020 Archery
- 3-Position Rifle
- Trap Skeet Shotgun Match
- This medical release is required for all 4-H events that require travel.
- 4-H Check Request
Mrs. Cherrie Curtis on 103.9 The Pig with T.O.M. & a Dog
If you have any questions please contact
- Cherrie Curtis CEA 4-H & Youth Development
- Anyone needing special assistance at an Extension program should contact the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office at 903-628-6702 at least one week prior to the program or event.Extension programs serve people of all ages regardless of socioeconomic level, race, color, sex, religion, disability, or national origin. The Texas A&M University System, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the County Commissioners Courts of Texas Cooperating.